93% of 7,800+ Amazon reviewers rated this product 4 stars or above. When it comes to scooters, Razor knows what they’re doing, and that’s why this classic model has staying power as our top pick. Designed for kids 5 years old and up weighing under 143 pounds, this is a great pick for big kids.
What is the most powerful Razor scooter?
The scooter also sports a high-torque, 1,000-watt motor and chain drivetrain and can reach speeds up to 19.9mph (32 kilometers per hour) and boasts a range of up to 16.6 miles (26.7km). That makes the EcoSmart Cargo the fastest and most powerful scooter in Razor’s lineup.
What is the fastest Razor scooter?
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300 electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers atop speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
Which brand of scooter is best?
- Best Electric Scooter Overall: Apollo City.
- Best Value Electric Scooter: Yvolution YES.
- Best Lightweight Electric Scooter: Unagi Model One E500.
- Best Budget Electric Scooter: GoTrax G3.
- Best Long Range Electric Scooter: InMotion S1.
- Best Electric Scooter for Commuting: Segway Ninebot Kickscooter F40E.