- Vega Crux HE1284 (full-face)
- Steelbird SB-33 7Wings Gust Dashing (open-face helmet)
- Vega Crux (open-face helmet)
- Studds Marshall SUS MOFH MBLKL (open-face helmet)
- Habsolite Ecco Start Front (open-face helmet)
- Sage Square Benz Power (open-face helmet)
- Sage Square Scooty (half helmet)
Is it illegal to ride a scooter without a helmet UK?
You must wear a safety helmet that meets British safety standards when riding a motorcycle or moped on the road.
Does my 2 year old need a helmet for a scooter?
Children should wear sensible shoes, such as trainers (not sandals or flip flops), bright coloured clothing – and of course, they should always have a helmet on.
Should my 3 year old wear a helmet on a scooter?
Yes! your child should wear a helmet when riding a bike or scooter, you should get them used to the idea as early as possible. Don’t be tight or skimp on an ill-fitting helmet, they will not like it and not want to wear it.