- # 5 – Vokul TRII S2 Scooter.
- # 4 – Rexco Fixed Bar Pro Scooter.
- # 3 – Razor Ultra Pro Scooter.
- # 2 – Land Surfer Stunt Street Scooter.
- # 1 – Two Bare Feet 360 Pro Scooter.
How to buy a stunt scooter?
- Stunt Scooter Materials. Robust, high-quality materials are essential for stunt scooters.
- Age & Skill of the Stunt Scooter Rider. The best stunt scooter should fit the rider’s size and build perfectly.
- Stunt Scooter Design.
What are trick scooters called?
Pro Scooters (also know as Trick Scooters, Freestyle Scooters or Stunt Scooters) are a very strong, durable and upgradable version of the toy or basic kick scooters most people are familiar with. As kids often do, they started to experiment with riding toy scooters at skate parks and doing tricks on them.
How do you pick a trick scooter?
- The height of the steering wheel is not adjustable.
- The scooters do not fold.
- The decks are made of the strongest metals and alloys.
- The wheels are smaller due to speed and maneuverability.
- There are no extra elements to reduce weight.