A Custom Trick scooter consists of
|1x Deck||Includes brake & bolt unless otherwise noted|
|1x Grip Tape||Free choice, but some may need to be cut with a utility knife|
|2x Wheel||Remember, 1 wheel per package (unless otherwise stated)|
|4x Bearings||Our bearings fit with all our wheels (unless otherwise stated)|
What are the parts of a trick scooter?
The Anatomy of a Stunt Scooter
- Bar. The T-shaped part which attaches to the bottom half of the scooter is called the bar.
- Compression System. The Compression System is what holds the bar, fork (the part that holds the front wheel) and deck together.
What do you need to make a scooter?
- Deck – the part of the scooter that you stand on.
- Fork – does two things; holds the bars so you can turn and holds the front wheel.
- Headset – bearings/spacers/dust cover all to help the bars spin smoothly.
- Bars – what you use to steer your scooter.
- Grips – the soft rubber things that you hold onto.
What are the parts of a motor scooter?
- Engine Parts.
- Fuel Caps.
- Fuses & Fuse Holders.
- Gaskets & Seals.
- Intake Manifolds.