- HSP RC Car 94123 Pro. The fastest RC drift car.
- Redcat Racing Lightning EPX Drift.
- Exceed RC Drift Star 350Z.
- MST RMX 2.0 RTR.
- Jada Toys Fast & Furious Han’s Mazda RX-7.
- VOLANTEXRC Remote Control Drift Car.
- Redcat Racing Thunder Drift Car.
- WLtoys K989 RC Drift Car.
Can you drift with any RC car?
You can, but not as well as with an RC vehicle made for drifting. Any RC car with rear-wheel drive will do. A 4-wheel drive radio control car will have too much grip and probably won’t be able to slide around the curves.
What surface is best for RC drifting?
By the way, the most grippy the track is the harder is to drift. And on asphalt it is quite difficult, and hard plastic tyres can strangely also damaged asphalt tracks. Best surfaces are carpet, tiles or marble.
How can I make my RC car drift faster?
- Make it Lighter.
- Consider Changing the Tires.
- Get Another Pinion Gear.
- Get Another Battery Pack.
- Have the Motor Changed.
- Adjust Motor Timing.
- Change Bearings.
- Use Oil Instead of Grease.