- 7: 2021 Aprilia RS 50 (Europe and UK only)
- 6: 2022 Rieju MRT 50 SM.
- 5: 2022 Honda Metropolitan.
- 4: 2021 Vespa Sprint 50.
- 3: 2021 Kymco Agility 50.
- 2: 2022 Piaggio Liberty 50 S Euro 5.
- 1: 2022 Honda Ruckus.
How long does a 50cc engine last?
3. The engines don’t last as long. The general rule of thumb is that a 2-stroke scooter engine will last beyond 30,000km assuming a normal servicing schedule is being kept up. Having said that we have customers with over 50,000km on their little 50cc scooter and they still run fine!
Is 50cc scooter worth?
A 50cc scooter is ideal if you are looking for something to just ride around town. Since it is a small engine, these scooters also get the best mileage. However, an ideal scooter should be between 125cc to 150cc for most scooter riders. This engine size is perfect if you want to ride beyond city limits.
Can a 50cc moped go 60 mph?
Production 50cc motorbike and scooter top speeds range between 50-100 kph (about 30-60 mph).