|1||Middlesbrough||13 July 2020|
|2||Milton Keynes||22 August 2020|
|3||Hartlepool||24 August 2020|
|4||Redcar||24 August 2020|
What is the best electric scooter for the city?
- Emove Cruiser Electric Scooter. Best scooter for most people.
- Swagtron Swagger 5 Boost. Best electric scooter for modest budgets.
- E-Twow GT SE. Our value pick.
- InMotion S1 Electric Scooter. Last-mile scooter that can handle more weight than the rest.
- Apollo City and Apollo City Pro.
Are electric scooters street legal in UK?
E-scooters are legal in the UK and can be used on private land but can’t be used on public roads or pavements. Trial e-scooters have been used across the country in specific locations to see whether privately owned e-scooters are safe to be made legal.
Where is Scooter City located?
Scooter City is based in Stockport, Cheshire and is part of the Nitrotek Ltd group.