The Anatomy of a Stunt Scooter
- Bar. The T-shaped part which attaches to the bottom half of the scooter is called the bar.
- Compression System. The Compression System is what holds the bar, fork (the part that holds the front wheel) and deck together.
What parts do you need for a custom scooter?
A Custom Trick scooter consists of
|1x Deck||Includes brake & bolt unless otherwise noted|
|1x Grip Tape||Free choice, but some may need to be cut with a utility knife|
|2x Wheel||Remember, 1 wheel per package (unless otherwise stated)|
|4x Bearings||Our bearings fit with all our wheels (unless otherwise stated)|
What are the spare parts of electric scooter?
Electric Scooter Spare Parts
- Electric Scooter Motor. Rs 5,500/ Piece.
- Battery Scooter Rim. Rs 350/ Piece.
- Battery Scooter Shocker. Rs 720/ pair.
- Battery Scooter Controller. Rs 2,400/ Piece.
- Electric Scooter Current Converter. Rs 290/ Piece.
- Electric Scooter Battery Charger. Rs 800/ Piece.
What are the parts of a motor scooter?
- Engine Parts.
- Fuel Caps.
- Fuses & Fuse Holders.
- Gaskets & Seals.
- Intake Manifolds.