How fast can a bowrider go?
The Bowrider can go well over 45 MPH. Many powerboats offer relative fuel efficiency at their mid-range speeds, so puttering along at only a few miles per hour isn’t necessary for fuel savings.
What is the fastest bowrider?
- Checkmate Pulsare 2400: Top Speed — 84 mph.
- REGAL 2700 BOWRIDER: Top Speed — 60.1 mph.
- CHAPARRAL 280 OSX: Top Speed — 59.5 mph.
- CARAVELLE INTERCEPTOR 232: Top Speed — 58.6 mph.
- REGAL 3300: Top Speed — 58.5 mph.
- FORMULA 350 CROSSOVER BOWRIDER: Top Speed — 58.2 mph.
- FOUR WINNS HORIZON 290 OB: Top Speed — 57.8 mph.
How long does a bowrider last?
A well-built bowrider used in fresh water can expect a lifespan of between 20-25 years. Regardless of how good the boat looks on the outside, the reality is it’s unlikely to survive any longer — there’s a reason you don’t usually see dealers offering warranties on used bowriders.