- STEP 1REMOVE THE SCREWS.
- STEP 2 DISCONNECT THE BATTERY.
- STEP 3 POSITION THE BATTERY FOR CHARGING.
- STEP 4REINSTALL THE ELECTRIC SCOOTER BATTERY.
- STEP 1 REMOVE THE ELECTRIC SCOOTER BATTERY.
- STEP 2CONNECT THE PORTABLE JUMPER.
- STEP 3 TURN ON THE JUMPER.
How do you charge a Ninebot electric scooter?
Can you use any charger for electric scooter?
Use an original charger
Make sure you always use the correct charger that came with the electric scooter and is approved by the manufacturer to avoid battery damage. Off-brand chargers may not be compatible with the battery’s chemistry, or they may charge it at a higher rate that exceeds its limits.
Are all e-scooter chargers the same?
Not every charger works with every scooter. Charge-time varies from ride to ride. Cheap chargers can break your e scooter.