What do I need to build my own scooter?
- Deck – the part of the scooter that you stand on.
- Fork – does two things; holds the bars so you can turn and holds the front wheel.
- Headset – bearings/spacers/dust cover all to help the bars spin smoothly.
- Bars – what you use to steer your scooter.
- Grips – the soft rubber things that you hold onto.
What parts do you need for a custom scooter?
|1x Deck||Includes brake & bolt unless otherwise noted|
|1x Grip Tape||Free choice, but some may need to be cut with a utility knife|
|2x Wheel||Remember, 1 wheel per package (unless otherwise stated)|
|4x Bearings||Our bearings fit with all our wheels (unless otherwise stated)|
What is the lightest custom scooter in the world?
The VX9 Extreme is the lightest full-size complete scooter we have ever produced, coming in 9.3% lighter than previous years. This has been achieved through advanced manufacturing techniques without compromising on Madd Gear’s industry leading strength.