What do I need to build my own scooter?
- Deck – the part of the scooter that you stand on.
- Fork – does two things; holds the bars so you can turn and holds the front wheel.
- Headset – bearings/spacers/dust cover all to help the bars spin smoothly.
- Bars – what you use to steer your scooter.
- Grips – the soft rubber things that you hold onto.
Who owns Root Industries?
Ryan Root – Founder – Root Industries | LinkedIn.
Is core a good scooter brand?
Overall, CORE Scooters are the number one brand of stunt scooters in the UK, and are a great choice for riders of all levels of experience. Their high-quality construction, durability, and range of features make them a top choice among stunt scooter enthusiasts.