Does NHS cover mobility scooters?
Mobility scooters are not generally available on the NHS.
What are the top 5 mobility scooters?
- Best Mobility Scooters of 2023.
- Pride Mobility Revo 2.0 3-Wheel Scooter.
- Pride Mobility Revo 2.0 4-Wheel Scooter.
- Pride Mobility Victory 10.2 3-Wheel Scooter.
- Ewheels DL-SR Scooter.
- Ewheels EW-24 Scooter.
- Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4 Scooter.
- Golden Technologies Buzzaround LX 3-Wheel Scooter.
How can I get a free mobility scooter UK?
Independence at Home is one organisation that provides grants of up to £500 to people of all ages who have a physical or learning disability. This grant can be used towards not only a mobility scooter, but other home adaptation or essential items that are not available from public funds.